- FOR THE RASPBERRY BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE:
- Place 6 ounces of raspberries into a bowl with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Use fork to combine and mashed the raspberries in with the sugar. Set aside.
- In a glass jar, add in the garlic, salt, pepper chili flakes, vinegar, honey and olive oil.
- Next, strain the berries into mesh strainer that’s set into a clean bowl. Use a rubber spatula to press the fruit through the mesh and collecting the juice in the bowl below. Discard the seeds and pour the juice into the jar. Secure the lid and shake well to combine.
FOR THE BERRY SALAD:
- Arrange the spring mix into shallow bowls or salad plates. Top with grilled chicken (if using), slices of avocado, a combination of berries, crumbled goat cheese, chopped bacon, pistachios and drizzle with a few spoonfuls of the fresh raspberry vinaigrette.