Use up some of those Thanksgiving leftovers with these super easy and delicious Turkey Cranberry Sliders! Not only do they use up leftover turkey and cranberry sauce, but they are filling and taste amazing! You’re definitely going to want to try this recipe the day after Thanksgiving
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Cook
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 count)
- 2 cups diced turkey
- 1 cup cranberry sauce or relish
- 6 slices Swiss (or favorite cheese)
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9×13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from package in one piece.
- Cut entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of “tops” and one slab of “bottoms”.)
- Place bottom slab in foiled cover pan.
- Layer with turkey, cranberry sauce and cheese. (NOTE: You may need to warm the cranberry sauce for a few seconds in the microwave to make it a spreadable consistency.)
- Add top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake covered for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes.
- (Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.